Who can qualify?
- Those members of the family who in the country of origin are in charge of the community citizen.
- Those cases in which, due to serious health or disability reasons, it is strictly necessary for the citizen to take charge of the personal care of their family members.
- The de facto partner with whom a stable relationship is maintained
What must be accredited?
- That the family members who are to be reunited do not have their own income to cover their basic needs.
- You must prove that you are in charge, proving that the applicant lived in the care of the EU national in the country of origin.
What is "being in charge"?
- It is an indeterminate legal concept, included in RD 240/2007.
- Being indeterminate, it forces each case to be studied individually.
- The facts, circumstances and documentation provided by the applicant must be analyzed to demonstrate this situation.